Everytime the distance grew,
I knew it was not new.
With every growing mile,
I felt like life in exile.
Closing my eyes, I traveled oceans,
And I plugged into the waves of emotions.
Emotions when your cheeks brushed against mine,
With your voice whisper in my earlobe, sending a chill to the spine.
As distance parted us away from each other,
And with every increasing mile, the love just grew deeper.
As time passed, the universe unfolded.
Our stories of affection and aspiration moulded.
And to my dry chapped lips,
You healed them with your kiss.
In the loneliness struggle,
Your arms were the only cuddle.
I am not lost.
I am in my state of tranquility,
With you forever.
- Read more: The day fixed like a rusty nail on the calendar!
- Read about: What makes me write?
- Read about: Are you in love? asked my cupid-struck heart. “Yes, I’m
- Read about: “An inconsolable journey of a theater play”
- Read about: Inexplicable Words of a Soldier
- Read about: The Dulcinea of his Dreams!
- Read about: “My Life’s spun in a web, What’s yours?”